This collection is partly for my benefit and partly for yours
- 20 Questions: the computer guesses whatever animal, vegetable or mineral YOU pick! Truly fascinating.
- distributed.net: a massive distributed computing project
- Geek Press: a geek news site
- Kuro5hin: a high-quality tech culture discussion site
- Lycos 50: top 50 search terms on the Internet plus an interesting daily column
- Slashdot: the premiere tech news and discussion site
- CPAN: The Comprehensive Perl Archive Network, source of countless free perl modules
- Ottawa Perl Mongers: group of local perl programmers
- Perl.com: O'Reilly Perl site
- Perl Monks: a beginner-friendly perl site with a lot of good content and discussion.
- Use Perl: a Slashdot-like site with perl news.
- Ask Jeeves: the #1 meta search engine
- ChefMoz: the #1 free restaurant review site.
- DMOZ: the #1 free web directory
- Google: the #1 search engine
- Project Gutenberg: the #1 free electronic text archive
- Wikipedia: the #1 free open encyclopedia where you can add information.
- Yahoo!: the #1 web directory